"У"这个介词可以翻译为“有”,当翻译为这个意思的时候一般放在句首。
У меня есть сестра
I have a sister
我有姐姐
У вас есть водка?
Do you have vodka?
您有伏特加吗?
У меня нет братьев и сестер.
I don’t have brothers or sisters.
我没有兄弟姐妹
У них есть дача под Москвой
They have a dacha (summer house) near Moscow.
他们在莫斯科有别墅
★When the preposition "У" is not used in the above construction it means "by" or "near". Again, it is used with the genitive case.
不是以上的情况的时候翻译为“在、、、旁边,离、、、很近”
Большинство крупных городов в мире расположены у воды.
Most large cities in the world are situated near water.
很多世界大城市都坐落在离水很近的地方
Собака пришла и легла у ноги.
The dog came and lay down at my feet.
小狗过来坐在了我的脚下
Она стояла у книжного шкафа.
She was standing at the bookcase.
她站在书架边上
Где твой брат? Он в комнате, стоит у окна.
wher is your brother? He is in the room, standing at the window.
你的兄弟在哪?他在房间里,站在窗户旁
Она сидела там у окна.
She was sitting over there by the window.
她坐在窗户边
Мы встречаемся у угла этого дома.
We meet at the corner of this house.
我们在房间的角落里碰面
Дедушка вошел в гостиную и сел в кресло у камина.
My grandfather went into the living room and sat in a chair by the fireplace.
祖父进了卧室坐在火炉边上的椅子上